Class Set Up
Your class schedule information is imported from MINDBODY. Instrukt determines which instructors you have pre-approved to sub a class based on the class types you have assigned to the class and instructors.
To set up your classes so they can be subbed using Instrukt:
- From the settings menu, tap on ‘Classes’
- Select 'Inactive' in the selector bar at the top of the page. This list is populated with classes that are scheduled at your studio but have not yet been set up.
- Tap on a class name to set it up. The class detail screen will open showing the class description from MINDBODY.
- Tap on ‘Edit’ in the upper right corner of the class detail screen
- Select the class type(s) to assign to the class. For an instructor to be eligible to sub this class, they will need to have all the same class type(s) assigned to them.
- Tap on ‘Done’
- Select the next class and repeat these steps until all of your classes have class types assigned.
Class types for Active classes can be updated by selecting the class in the 'Active' list and tapping on 'Edit'
When new classes are added to your schedule they must be set up using these same steps before instructors can request subs for the class.